The Garden of Eden - Neve Tzedek Boutique Garden Suite With Spa Bath
the location is amazing
This Ecellent location offers 5 to 10 minutes walk to:
* Tel Aviv beaches & Herbert Samuel
* Susan dalal centerof art & Hatachana
* Shabazi street that offers many shops, Cafes, Resturants, art gallerys and more.
* Old Jaffa & Carmel market, Nachlat binyamin, Yaman quarter, Shenkin, Rotchild boulivard.
* Night life
* Stock exchange market and Shalom tower
* Public parking just around the corner
Located in the fashionable Neve Tzedek district in Tel Aviv center, A neighborhood, where the narrow winding lanes, colorful plaster walls and tile roofs recall a small Mediterranean village. This makes Neve Tzedek the most charming area in Tel-Aviv.
Among the posh galleries, boutique shops and restaurants one can also find small cafes, artists' studios and romantic bars. There are also bike rentals and a wide variety of tourist attractions.
50 square meter in door
50 square meter Garden
It easily hosts:
A couple with 1 childe
Queen bed 160X190
Single bed 80X190
Crib is possible
• Air Conditioning
• Free Wi-Fi
• TV & Cabel Channels
• Radio Caneeles
• Kitchenette & Kitchenware
• Attuched roof terace
• Stove & Toster
• Electric Kettle
• Microwave & Refrigerator
• Seating Area
• Tiled floor
* Hot tub
• Toilet & Shower
• Hand & Body soap
• Towels & Linens
• Hairdryer & Iron
“The best cost effective place in an amazing area in Tel Aviv”
Reviewed on Tripadvisor.com,Jan 29, 2015 By Dudi Weissbort couple from Israel.
we stayed at the amazing suit with a large Jacuzzi....the place was like a dream, clean, big.
The location of villa vilina is perfect. we could find around nice restaurants, amazing markets in a walk distance. night life 5 min away.
The hospitality of the owner was incredible, fill free to ask for advice about things to do around.
we will come back for sure.
if you are there at Friday morning don't forget to visit the farmers market at the old railway station.
Newly renovated & beautifully designed to high standards, makes this spacious and unique suite perfect for a comfortable and pleasant vacation or celebration in the fashionable neighborhood of Neve Tzedek. A private entrance to a private garden leads you to an Original and unique open space with painted floor tiles and lots of windows to the garden. It accommodates a very comfortable queen-size bed, comfortable sitting area, little kitchen and dining area. The Bathroom is big surprise, as it is very big and has huge hot tub (140x180) to your enjoinment.
Few Good reasons to choose Villa Vilina:
* Our Location: Shabazi 67 is actually also Rotchild 1,
so being here you are enjoying both Neve Tzedek & Rotchild boulivard. (Check the map)
* Various & Spasius apartments with diffrent style size and budjet. we can offer both high standart of desighned boutiqe suits and both budjet accomodation. All in the same set up.
* Owner is present, is experianced traveler and loves to help
* We have orgenized some valuble disscounts for you stay in Neve Tzedek in resturants, coffee shops, fashion shops spa tretments and art shows (that could easily be 100 usd saving)
*We have amazing roof terace and you can enjoy it and also invite your freinds
* Reasnable pricing for this prime location and you can stay here and enjoy your vacation in Neve Tzedek, even if you are not Rotchild (Rotchild was a very rich man)
Reviewed on Tripadvisor.com,May 28, 2014 By May Valerie from Germany
I was in Villa Vilina for almost 2 weeks- and it was great!
A very nice appartment, great bathroom and a nice garden to sit outside and drink something.
Vilina was there to give tips where to go and what to do.From there the beach, the market, shops, restaurants and club are very near. We did all by foot. I really can recomand Vilinas Villa!!
Thanks a lot,
see you again for sure!
"Unique atmosphere and best location"
Reviewed By Deenaz S, from USA
on Tripadvisor.com, May 7, 2014
Neve Tzedek is one of the most beautiful and central places in Tel-Aviv and we were very happy to find accommodation there that also suit our budget.
The room we booked at Villa Vilina was very spacious with high ceiling and designed in a beautiful way. Practically we had everything we needed. The Internet worked well and we felt like in an apartment, where we could take care of ourself.
The Roof Top Terrace was a gift since we were upgraded from the first floor apartment we originally booked. We were very happy about it,since March in Israel is very Sunny and warm and we enjoyed sitting outside taking pictures at sunset, and just to RELAX.
A Tip: We have booked the apartment through booking.com, at a last minute deal in a good price but if you book in advanced, you can ask for prices and book an apartment also directly from Villa Vilina. You may find it cheaper if you choose the non refundable payment option.
Shabazi 67 Tel-Aviv 6514439
Telephone: +972 54 5611340
Fax: +972 3 5179503