The Seagull Unit - Spacious 2br Suite with direct acsess to RoofTerace & Lot's of view
Spacious vacation apartment in Neve Tzedek
Of colonial building
And many spaces to sit, eat
From the Attached Terrace
flowers, Old Jaffa, and west.
Or outdoor, is always with view
from 2 large windows
& Large flat screen t.v
For couples or Family
queen size bed 160X190
Has many windows
the window, is green
With excelent 100 mega free wifi
3 single beds
With artistic pilling of the wall
And washing machine
With the best shower had
The option to sit outside
it use to be
The Neve Tzedek Experiance
Spacious 2br Vacation Apartment, in a colonial architecture style apartment, Located on a rooftop on Shabazi Street, literally in the Heart of Neve-Tsedek, with lots of windows and light. Direct access roof terrace with lots of view and open sky. It includes Large bedroom and even larger living room, business center and children room. High ceiling, original painted floor, lots of light and windows to the west,north and east. Perfect for a family, group of friends, business trip and couples.
Located in the fashionable Neve Tzedek district in Tel Aviv center, A neighborhood, where the narrow winding lanes, colorful plaster walls and tile roofs recall a small Mediterranean village. This makes Neve Tzedek the most charming area in Tel-Aviv.
Among the posh galleries, boutique shops and restaurants one can also find small cafes, artists' studios and romantic bars. There are also bike rentals and a wide variety of tourist attractions.
This Ecellent location offers 5 to 10 minutes walk to:
* Tel Aviv beaches & Herbert Samuel
* Susan dalal centerof art & Hatachana
* Shabazi street that offers many shops, Cafes, Resturants, art gallerys and more.
* Old Jaffa & Carmel market, Nachlat binyamin, Yaman quarter, Shenkin, Rotchild boulivard.
* Night life
* Stock exchange market and Shalom tower
* Public parking just around the corner
Few Good reasons to choose Villa Vilina:
* Our Location: Shabazi 67 is actually also Rotchild 1,
so being here you are enjoying both Neve Tzedek & Rotchild boulivard. (Check the map)
* Various & Spasius apartments with diffrent style size and budjet. we can offer both high standart of desighned boutiqe suits and both budjet accomodation. All in the same set up.
* Owner is present, is experianced traveler and loves to help
* We have orgenized some valuble disscounts for you stay in Neve Tzedek in resturants, coffee shops, fashion shops spa tretments and art shows (that could easily be 100 usd saving)
*We have amazing roof terace and you can enjoy it and also invite your freinds
* Reasnable pricing for this prime location and you can stay here and enjoy your vacation in Neve Tzedek, even if you are not Rotchild (Rotchild was a very rich man)
“A perfect relaxing holiday”
Rainer B Frankfurt, Germany
TripAdvisor, November 15, 2011
We had a wonderful time in Tel Aviv staying at Hotel Villa Vilina in Neve Tzedek. We stayed at the appartment on top of the roof. Great view to the ocean with the skyscrapers in the back. Spacious apartment, centrally located and lovely Vilina. Felt very much at home. Our favourite was the roof terrace. Perfect to watch the sun set with a glas of wine. Vilina is a lovely host and we found the location very central and ideal for trips discovering the city. Of course it is not silent as in the desert, but you are in the middle of the city and there I can not expect that. For us it was not noisy for a central located place.
90 square meter in door
It easily hosts:
A couple with 4 children
Queen bed 160X190
Up to 4 Single beds 80X190
Crib is possible
• Air Conditioning
• Free Wi-Fi
• Fax & work desk
• TV & Cabel Channels in Living room and in main bedroom
• Radio Caneeles
• Kitchenette & Kitchenware
• Direct acsess to roof terace
• Dish washer & Loundry machine
• Stove & Toster
• Electric Kettle
• Microwave & Refrigerator
• Windows & View
• Seating Area
• Tiled floor
• Toilet & Shower
• Hand & Body soap
• Towels & Linens
• Hairdryer & Iron
“The Real Tel Aviv feeling - Beach & Bars”
Dirk H Frankfurt, Germany TripAdvisor, November 23, 2012
Hotel Villa Vilina is in Neve Tzedek, the beating heart of Tel Aviv - conveniently close to the buzzling end of Rothschild Avenue with countless bars, restaurants, clubs - at just 5-10 minutes walk away from Tel Aviv's splendid beach. The roof apartment where we stayed has an amazing view to the ocean and skyline and oldest Part of Tel Aviv. Inside is good, convenient, basic and clean. Superb terrace - and the neighborhood directly in Shabazi Street hip and cool.
All in All would go there again any time! Vilina is a superb host!!! Thank you for a wonderful time!
Shabazi 67 Tel-Aviv 6514439
Telephone: +972 54 5611340
Fax: +972 3 5179503