The Warbler Unit - Spacious, Cozy & Romantic
the place was like a dream
This cozy 1br apartment, is both spacious & romantic. Best located on the back yard of a colonial house from 1930, In the fashionable Neve Tzedek district. 15 stairs in your private entry will lead you to the first floor apartment with Garden view from 2 glass windows, watching west and east. It has 1 bedroom and separated living room which can also be used as extra room for extra guests or children. The guests of this apartment are welcome upstairs to enjoy the terrace.
Located in the fashionable Neve Tzedek district in Tel Aviv center, A neighborhood, where the narrow winding lanes, colorful plaster walls and tile roofs recall a small Mediterranean village. This makes Neve Tzedek the most charming area in Tel-Aviv.
Among the posh galleries, boutique shops and restaurants one can also find small cafes, artists' studios and romantic bars. There are also bike rentals and a wide variety of tourist attractions.
This Ecellent location offers 5 to 10 minutes walk to:
* Tel Aviv beaches & Herbert Samuel
* Susan dalal centerof art & Hatachana
* Shabazi street that offers many shops, Cafes, Resturants, art gallerys and more.
* Old Jaffa & Carmel market, Nachlat binyamin, Yaman quarter, Shenkin, Rotchild boulivard.
* Night life
* Stock exchange market and Shalom tower
* Public parking just around the corner
Few Good reasons to choose Villa Vilina:
* Our Location: Shabazi 67 is actually also Rotchild 1,
so being here you are enjoying both Neve Tzedek & Rotchild boulivard. (Check the map)
* Various & Spasius apartments with diffrent style size and budjet. we can offer both high standart of desighned boutiqe suits and both budjet accomodation. All in the same set up.
* Owner is present, is experianced traveler and loves to help
* We have orgenized some valuble disscounts for you stay in Neve Tzedek in resturants, coffee shops, fashion shops spa tretments and art shows (that could easily be 100 usd saving)
*We have amazing roof terace and you can enjoy it and also invite your freinds
* Reasnable pricing for this prime location and you can stay here and enjoy your vacation in Neve Tzedek, even if you are not Rotchild (Rotchild was a very rich man)
"Great find in Neve Tzedek!"
Reviewed on Flipkey.com, May 13, 2011 By Katherine from New York
We had a wonderful stay here. Villa Vilina Hotel a is charming and Vilina (the owner) was very helpful and accommodating. Newly renovated bathroom a big plus. Bright and sunny main room with a quiet back bedroom. The pull-out futon in the living room was quite hard - some people like this, some don't. We were 4 adults sharing the space, but it is ideal for a couple or 2 friends sharing the bedroom. The location is amazing - top of Shabazithe main street in Neve Tzedek. Close to cafes, shopping, great wine bar, restaurants, etc. Hotels in this area are $300-400/night for less room and no kitchen, etc. A great spot!
Shabazi 67 Tel-Aviv 6514439
Telephone: +972 54 5611340
Fax: +972 3 5179503
35 square meter in door
It easily hosts:
A couple with 1 childe
Queen bed 160X190
Single bed 80X190
Crib is possible
• Air Conditioning
• Free Wi-Fi
• TV & Cabel Channels
• Radio Caneeles
• Kitchenette & Kitchenware
• Attuched roof terace
• Stove & Toster
• Electric Kettle
• Microwave & Refrigerator
• Seating Area
• Tiled floor
• Toilet & Shower
• Hand & Body soap
• Towels & Linens
• Hairdryer & Iron
“Charming unpretentious holiday let”
Reviewed on Booking.com, july 12, 2011By Harold, Mature couple from Selsey, United Kingdom
It is a charming unpretentious holiday let, a modernised apartment in an old building with use of a very large roof terrace with views all over Tel Aviv. The situation is perfect if you want to experience trendy Neve Tsedek whilst being in walking distance of the Carmel Market
and not far from the beach. A fabulous "Place For Meat" restaurant is next door.
"Quiet paradise in the middle of the town"
Reviewed By Karl, from Australia
on Flipkey.com, October 5, 2012
Villa Vilina Hotel is situated in Neve Tzedek - an old part of Tel aviv.
I appreciated the central location,the beautiful apartment,the quietness of the green roof terrace--all in the middle of the town. Mrs.Vilina was a very friendly and helpful host.
I would come back any time!