The Martin Unit - Economy 1BR Apartment, Warm & Intimate
a comfy place to stay
This Beautiful Apartment is located In the fashionable Neve Tzedek district on the ground floor of colonial house from 1930. It has 1br and 1 living room. 3 windows and feels good, cozy and quiet. Separated area for kitchen with sitting table for 4. The guests of this apartment are welcome to come upstairs to the huge space on the rooftop and enjoy the terrace.
Located in the fashionable Neve Tzedek district in Tel Aviv center, A neighborhood, where the narrow winding lanes, colorful plaster walls and tile roofs recall a small Mediterranean village. This makes Neve Tzedek the most charming area in Tel-Aviv.
Among the posh galleries, boutique shops and restaurants one can also find small cafes, artists' studios and romantic bars. There are also bike rentals and a wide variety of tourist attractions.
This Ecellent location offers 5 to 10 minutes walk to:
* Tel Aviv beaches & Herbert Samuel
* Susan dalal centerof art & Hatachana
* Shabazi street that offers many shops, Cafes, Resturants, art gallerys and more.
* Old Jaffa & Carmel market, Nachlat binyamin, Yaman quarter, Shenkin, Rotchild boulivard.
* Night life
* Stock exchange market and Shalom tower
* Public parking just around the corner
Few Good reasons to choose Villa Vilina:
* Our Location: Shabazi 67 is actually also Rotchild 1,
so being here you are enjoying both Neve Tzedek & Rotchild boulivard. (Check the map)
* Various & Spasius apartments with diffrent style size and budjet. we can offer both high standart of desighned boutiqe suits and both budjet accomodation. All in the same set up.
* Owner is present, is experianced traveler and loves to help
* We have orgenized some valuble disscounts for you stay in Neve Tzedek in resturants, coffee shops, fashion shops spa tretments and art shows (that could easily be 100 usd saving)
*We have amazing roof terace and you can enjoy it and also invite your freinds
* Reasnable pricing for this prime location and you can stay here and enjoy your vacation in Neve Tzedek, even if you are not Rotchild (Rotchild was a very rich man)
"Wonderful stay in Neve Tzedek"
Review on Tripadvisor.com January 22, 2012
by montinle from Zurich, Switzerland
We very enjoyed our stay in Tel Aviv and thats also because we had this lovely Apartment from Hotel Vila Vilina in the middle of Neve Tzedek. Surrounded by nice little Cafés and Shops it's the perfect place to be and discover Tel Aviv.The bedroom and living room where not very spacious but we hadeverything we needed even a fully equipped kitchen. A big bonus is the shared roof terrace - just amazing and with a great view.
Shabazi 67 Tel-Aviv 6514439
Telephone: +972 54 5611340
Fax: +972 3 5179503
45 square meter in door
It easily hosts:
A couple with 1 childe
Queen bed 160X190
Single bed 80X190
Crib is possible
• Air Conditioning
• Free Wi-Fi
• TV & Cabel Channels
• Radio Caneeles
• Kitchenette & Kitchenware
* Dining table for 4 people
• Stove & Toster
• Electric Kettle
• Microwave & Refrigerator
• Seating Area
• Tiled floor
• Toilet & Shower
• Hand & Body soap
• Towels & Linens
• Hairdryer & Iron
"Amazing Experience at Villa Vilina"
Review on Tripadvisor.com November 21,2012 by Sgoldfar from Brooklyn New York
My boyfriend and I spent 7 nights at Villa Vilina Hotel this past November. We stayed in the apartment on the ground floor. This apartment is the perfect size for a couple. It had everything we needed to make us comfortable, including a kitchen where we could store our groceries we bought at Carmel Market, and a stove top to cook. The living room is great for relaxing and watching TV, and the bedroom has a queen-sized bed.
It was clean and furnished nicely. It was exactly what we were looking for. Nothing too over the top, but a perfect place to make your temporary home without feeling like you are staying in a hotel.
The thing we loved most about staying at Villa Vilina was the location. Neve Tzedek is an up-and-coming area that has tons of coffee shops, restaurants, bars, and art galleries. It is awesome for any age. It is a little ways away from the the center of town, which was nice.At the same time you are walking distance from Carmel Market, Jaffa, the beach, and much much more. We both love walking, so would walk everyday to the beach and up and down the boardwalk. Villa Vilina also has a lovely roof deck (see pic attached) where you can relax, drink wine, and hang out with Vilina's cat :)
Vilina is also very nice. She lives on the top floor so she is always around to answer any questions.
I had such a great time, and can't wait to go back! I would definitely recommend staying there to anyone!!!!